Tourist Attractions - When visiting Berlin, it can
sometimes feel a little bit daunting as to where you
should go and what you should see first. Berlin is
a city that is steeped in culture and history and
there is a lot to see and do. If you are to get around
it all on your visit, you need to plan your days out
in advance so that you can make the best of your time
Whatever it is that you are interested in, Berlin
is sure to have something that suits your tastes.
You can visit exhibitions, museums, the theatre, historic
buildings, the entertainment district, and much, much
more. Berlin is literally packed full of things to
do. One visit to Berlin will prove why people say
that Berlin is the city that never stands still.
Below, you can find a list of the top ten
tourist attractions in Berlin. This is by no means
a definitive guide. There is plenty to do in Berlin,
and some of this list may or may not catch your eye.
However, it does outline some places that have been
of interest to visitors in the past, and may prove
to be of interest to you too.
Berlin’s Top Ten Tourist Attractions
1. The Berlin Wall [More]
2. Brandenburg Gate [More]
3. Castles and Gardens of Potsdam and Berlin [More]
4. Nikolaikirche (Nicolai Church) [More]
5. Pariser Platz (City Square) [More]
6. Berliner Schloss (Berlin Castle)
7. Bodemuseum at Museum Island
8. Nationalgalerie (The National Gallery)
9. Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral)
10. Friedrichswerdersche Kirche (Friedrichswerder
For further information on some of the main Berlin tourist attractions
click on the [MORE] links above.